Charcoal and briquettes smoker barbecue grill XL black
About this item
- This smoked barbecue combines traditional barbecue and smoked barbecue.
- It allows you to grill, smoke, grill and keep ready-made foods hot.
- In a fire room, smoldering wood generates heat and smoke and is evenly distributed among smokers.
- Nevada has a fire room and two smoking rooms.
- Smokers can prepare meat, fish, vegetables, pizza and even bread. The taste of food is affected by the choice of wood.
Dishes can be cooked at low temperatures to ensure that your fish and meat remain juicy and delicious. This smoker has two very spacious grills. The thermometer allows you to monitor the temperature inside the smoker. An additional shelf can be found at the bottom for storing some additional wood. Note: We recommend using a grill cover (not included) to protect the product from bad weather.
Material: powder coated metal
Handlebar material: wood
Fire compartment: 1,11.8 inches x 11.8 inches (diameter x length)
Smoking room: 2, 11.8" x 24" (diameter x L)
Grille: 2 (21.3 inches x 11.8 inches)
Work surface: 2 (22.8" x 8.7")
Rack rack: 2 (22.8" x 12.6")
Barbecue size: 68" x 25.6" x 52.4" (length x width x height)
With built-in thermometer
Adjustable air inlet
Ignition: charcoal and briquettes